Thursday, February 12, 2015

OOPSY Chocolate Chip Cookies

This is an oops. But a good oops. I was making Chocolate Chip cookies with my boys and I realized that the dough was really dry. I looked at the recipe on the Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chips bag and realized that I forgot the butter! I had already added the pile of chocolate chips to the dough but had not mixed it yet. So, I melted the butter in the microwave and poured it over the chocolate chips, slightly melting them. Mixed the cookie dough anyway and made the cookies. They turned out even better! My husband said that these were the best cookies I had made yet! They turned out more fluffy and gooey than normal and the dough was slightly chocolaty as well from the melted butter melting the chocolate! See... Distractions are not always a bad thing! Sometimes, mistakes can turn out for the better!

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment